Testing Treats Freebie!

The other day, we signed up to be buddies with the intermediate grades for their FSA testing days. For some reason, I thought my buddy class was taking the test the week we got back from Spring Break. I got my fabulous volunteer to make all the testing treats for them so I could send them over this week. 


Well, wouldn't you know it. They don't take the test until the 2nd week after we get back..ha! Oh well. At least I'm ready for them already!

I'm not much of a candy person, so the typical Smarties and Blow Pops, I don't really do. Something about giving kids candy during a test. It could also be something about me not wanting my own kids to have candy all the time... I know, I'm weird.  (p.s. I realize that Kisses are candy, but I feel better about them than the other kind..ha)

So, here's what I have, for now. 


This is one of my favorites.... did you know that sucking on mints actually helps you focus?!  I always kept a bucket full in my room when I was in a testing grade.



Here are the chocolates....that aren't really candy. lol


Another "treat" I've done in the past is to make Pet Rocks for our buddies!  They always love them! I get rocks from a local sod and landscaping depot type place. Then the kids paint them and give them hair with yarn or a pompom. Add googly eyes and poof!  You have a pet rock!  I got this idea from Reagan and her rock post a few years ago. Except I got mine from a "store" and she got hers from her yard. ha!



I can't remember how many testing days my buddies have....but I also have the bananas and oranges waiting to go! I am just waiting a little closer to the time so they don't go bad.




If you want them, click the picture below to grab them!




9 comments

Grade School Giggles said...

I just pinned this. I love the idea of rocking the test with pet rocks.
✿April✿
Grade School Giggles

Kelly said...

These are great! I am in a testing grade this year for the first time. When I taught first my class would always do something for all of the testers.
Thanks for sharing!
Kelly
I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

kathleenrobinson said...

You will certainly have the ability to delight in the huge series of applications. Play Store there are a lot of opportunities you could think about.

carrolljoshua said...

the complying with The accepted internet browser are Microsoft Internet Explorer ADP Sign In access ADP services from any type of computer system and also supported.

isaacball said...

Really works.

https://blogs.sap.com/2018/12/18/sap-s4-hana-central-procurement-overview/comment-page-1/#comment-447102
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/id/thread-251943-1-1.html
https://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4/Anthem-Demo-Download/m-p/25964231
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/phpmyadmin-mycrypt-issue
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Some-of-my-ended-contract-is-not-showing-on-my-profile/m-p/561568

jasonbob said...

lebron james shoes
yeezy 350
kd shoes
kd shoes
supreme clothing

Steve Williams said...

I really appreciate your effort for publishing such a wonderful post. It is very nice and creative. Thanks for sharing. reckless driving in Virginia

Advina Jhons said...

dui lawyer manassas va
In Manassas, VA, a DUI Lawyer is your indispensable ally when facing charges. Well-versed in local laws, they craft a robust defense to protect your rights and minimize consequences. Navigating complexities, these legal professionals work diligently to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. When charged with a DUI in Manassas, enlisting the services of a knowledgeable lawyer becomes crucial in safeguarding your interests and securing a fair legal resolution tailored to your specific circumstances.





shofialisa said...

The excitement is palpable as the "Testing Treats Freebie" offers a delightful opportunity for eager participants to sample new products or experiences at no cost. Whether it's a taste test for a new food item, a trial run of a software application, or an exclusive preview of a service, the freebie provides a chance to engage with something fresh and innovative. chances of going to jail for reckless driving in virginia

Back to Top