Show Me Your Teacher Tote Linky!

So today I went shopping. LOTS of shopping!

I had so many things on my to-do list today, it was just insane. I started the day off with a run, and then my phone dinged with an email reminder from my doctor that I had an appointment this morning. Um... run was cut short! But, at least I got about 20 minutes in, right?

So after my doctor appointment, I took the girls bowling with my cousin and her kids. (I LOVE having family that lives here now!) THEN, it was time to start school shopping for Autumn, since she's starting VPK (Prek-K as most places call it). And of course, since I was buying stuff for her, I had to buy me some school stuff too, right?!  I will get into what I got myself later... (I'm sure most of you have seen my IG and FB picture of my ever growing pile in my dining room that needs to go to school). 

But, what I REALLY want to show you is my new Teacher Bag!!

I love it so much, I'm having a linky!! You can blog about it and link up on the blog, or you can Instagram your picture using the hashtag #myteachertote.

So here's mine! 







I really like The Vera bag. It's big and has lots of pockets, inside and out! The more pockets, the better! AND it zips closed, so when I do use it as a "Mommy Bag" then, I can zip it up and not worry about everything falling out!  

picture from the Vera Bradley website

I have used all kinds of bags... from 31 to my Mrs. Ross Bag from H.E.M Originals that I got last year, that I still LOVE.



I posted about it last year, check it out HERE. You can order one on Etsy! But the reason I needed a new bag was because I am also going to be using this as a diaper bag / big purse for EVERYTHING for the kids.

So, now I want to see YOUR bag!  Link up on your blog or Instagram... or both!!






14 comments

Amy Dodd said...

Love that bag!! Love that it zips up!

Kristin said...

I use a Vera for school ALL the time!! Love all the pocket! :)

Unknown said...

Great Linky! I love your bag!Double duty bags are the best.

Catherine N. said...

My teaching buddy uses the Vera bag. I went with the Vera Bradley Large Laptop Tote. It's just like "the Vera" bag, but it doesn't zip and it has a padded center to put your ipad or laptop. I love that it is like having three big sections, the laptop in the center and another section on each side of that. I got the Olivia Pink pattern on sale on the Vera Bradley website, $88 marked down to $35!

Catherine
First Grade Top Dogs

A Rill Classroom said...

I just added the Thirty One bag to my Christmas list. While I love my current bag, we all know you can never have too many tote bags!
A Rill Classroom

Meredith-Teaching with a Twist said...

I've never considered a Vera teacher tote. Will the straps hold up? I tend to load my bags down.

Teaching with a Twist

Jen R said...

Meredith - they are pretty thick! I haven't heard anyone say that they broke their Vera after a year, so I'm hopeful! :)

Valerie said...

Love your bag! Thanks for hosting this fun linky. I love seeing all the awesome bags out there!

Teaching Eternity said...

Thanks for hosting this! I L-O-V-E Vera Bradley, as you can clearly see from my post!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

All most all Bag are loving and buitifull, But i always try to use A simple Tot bag like vera. Here i writing 1 Post that isBest teacher bags

deborahmitten said...

Pick the complying with alternatives group kodi all packages How to Install Kodi on Firestick Guide (Kodi Firestick) We wish to present this write-up on the best ways to download.

tinakmoffatas said...

merely introduce the Instagram app as well as you will be welcomed Instagram Account You will then be asked to visit to your Facebook account.

isaacball said...

Nice Post.

https://www.grafikart.fr/forum/topics/25980
http://k-asie.allmyblog.com/308-109-cafe-chats-4.html
https://xray.fm/broadcasts/15771
http://www.gamekyo.com/blog_article421380.html
http://bicadeadca.guildwork.com/forum/threads/576b0ea9002aa84369fbd17e-cinema-4d-free-download-windows-8?page=2&_=b02b

Back to Top