Getting Ready for the First Day of School - LOTS of Freebies!

I'm back from my OH-SO-LONG Road Trip up the east coast! It was so fun, but man, I'm glad to be home. I've already blogged about a few adventures on my A Splash of Life Blog. If you want, you can check them out HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE. I even got to meet up with a few blogger friends! I already blogged about meeting up with Katie (Queen of 1st Grade Jungle) - just love her!

But another one of my highlights is when I found the TpT office in NYC!!! I just kind of barged it and said "hi!" haha! I was so excited that I got to meet Karen and Amy!


One of our adventures was to stop at a laundromat to do some laundry. I've never done laundry at a laundromat, so I was kind of excited about this little side adventure! haha! Ron took the girls next door to Michael's and I stayed in the laundromat to stay guard. I had some time to kill, so I did a little work.



 I started creating my 1st Grade version of my First Day activities. You can read about why I made the second grade version on {this} post. I still laugh at it...and I'm pretty sure my first day experience in 1st grade is going to go about the same. We will see. I'm hoping it I have bugged enough 1st grade teachers to know what to expect! ha. Anyway, I made a 1st Grade version of the First Day Independent activities. 


Want the 2nd Grade version? You can grab that FREEBIE HERE.


I have a lot of other back to school freebies you can check out!
Read the posts for my Time Capsules: Beginning of  Year HERE and the End of Year HERE

Back to School Freebies! 
August Literacy Printables FREEBIE

And while I'm sharing Freebies, you might want to check out my "Getting Ready for Next Year" blog posts. They are FILLED with forms and such that I like to send home in the beginning of the year!
Check them out on THIS POST. LOTS of goodies!


13 comments

Unknown said...

Omgoodness! Thanks so much for your generous and fabulous freebies!!! :)

Crystal @Primary on the Prowl said...

Thanks so much for the freebies!

My dryer broke last year and it was about 6 months before I could afford to replace it so I spent many, many, many hours at the laundromat! Many a TpT creation was created while my clothes dried.

Primary on the Prowl

Lori said...

Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic ideas. I plan to use some of these for my first week back to school. I love the time capsule idea. Our second graders change so much during the year. It will be neat to show them just how much. Thanks again.
Lori
Learning by the Seashore

Nicole Heinlein said...

So many freebies! You are the best, Jen! :)

isabellaamelia said...

I loved what you had to share there with us. I remember when it used to be our first of school how things were at my home. My mother used to yell at me for waking up late and now, I have become a father myself. I see my wife yelling at our kids for not taking an online assignment writing service UK-based because they were sleeping and expect that the assigned writer will do everything for them. This is something very bad and my wife hates it. She wants them to study seriously and that is why she is strict on them.

Gregory J. Trujillo said...

When I sent my child to first time school. On the first day, Wah-Su-Lounge took road trips. I'm glad to be home. I've already blogged about a few adventures us Butt couldn't focus on his https://eazyresearch.com/services/phd-thesis-help because my kids went to school for the first time and went on road trips on the first day.


EnglishJackets said...

The Christmas Chronicles Santa Claus Red Coat

billygiil said...


I have read your blog post and that is really informative as well. My friend recommended your blog and trust me through reading such amazing buy latest gadget online updates we able to change our perception as well. Keep writing such amazing stuff alwaysBuy gadgets online

Jaddujana said...

Thanks for sharing this blog. Very informative. Mahabalipuram Tour Package

alfitracomputersseo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alfitracomputersseo said...

Data can be moved from a single device to another via structured cabling systems. The procedure often occurs at that same location, whether it is an independent company office or a large corporation. Computer networks and the information they contain have grown in significance in both daily life and business. In order to facilitate administrative activities, linked networks have been established set up in homes, workplaces, and even entire towns.Structured Cabling Solution Dubai

Maria Lawrence said...

I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog I also wanna talk about private football lessons

jameshendry said...

The "Getting ready for the first day of school - Lots of Freebies" event was a helpful and resourceful initiative, providing valuable freebies such as school supplies and informative guides to help prepare for the school year. The event created a positive and inclusive community atmosphere, with everyone sharing tips and experiences. The organizers' thoughtful planning and generosity fostered a sense of readiness and enthusiasm for the upcoming school year, leaving everyone feeling well-equipped and supported.
Abogado Conducción Imprudente Nueva Jersey

Back to Top