Sharing the Data

A few weeks ago (before spring break), I had posted a picture on my Instagram of something I send home to my parents probably once a quarter...


I thought it would be good for the parents to see the test scores that DON'T get to come home so that they could get a better look at how their child(ren) are performing. 

I had a lot of question on the post to get a closer look....so here's what it looks like. My teammate and I got together to try and figure out what we thought would be good to put on the form. We do monthly ORFs (we use Dibels probes...check out my fluency post {HERE} for the link), so I put all of those on there with the goals where they should be at. I also put in the Running Records and BELAA test scores. I really didn't know what to put for math scores since the math tests are kind of a hodge-podge of skills. I keep one on every kid, and keep it in my data binder. I just keep adding scores to it as we go. Then, when I want to send it home, I make copies of them all and send home the copies. The parents cut off the bottom and return the slip saying they have gone over the scores. It's also great to take to your data meetings!

I have NO clue what anyone out there has for test scores...BUT if anyone COULD use something like this, you can click {HERE} to download it. (I tried making the fonts stick, but I'm not sure if it's working??? Make sure you download it and THEN open it up in Powerpoint. IDK. I'm not really THAT tech savvy...even asked my tech savvy friends! lol) I (tried) made it editable so that you can change whatever you need to. Hope it works for you! My parents seem to really like it...and so does my principal! These were in my Data binder AND my Evidence Binder (which I had laying on my desk with my evidence binder for here to peruse during my evaluation) and she loved them!



7 comments

Shelly Sitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly Sitz said...

This will be great to put in my teacher binder. I love that I can edit it. Thanks for sharing!

Shelly
Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

Mrs. Tolbert said...

This would be great to use in my data notebook! I like how you have it broken down into monthly goals.Thanks for sharing!
Jada
Daisy Days for Learning

teachtrue2 said...

Thanks so much for sharing the editable form and explaining how you use it.

Jenni said...

This is amazing! And I love the simplicity of it! Also, if you want to have all the fonts "stick" When you save your document, go to "save as", and then select PDF in the document type. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Literacy Teacher said...

I love this idea. Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing..I need to make a few changes, but it's gonna be perfect!

Back to Top