The ULTIMATE Calendar Bundle

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I've finally finished my year-long project...lol. It's literally taken me a whole year to finish this. I took it slow and only did a month at a time on this one.


Included are calendar pieces for the WHOLE year....and there are THREE different versions for each month, that way you can choose your favorite or you can make patterns with them. There is also a file with cards that you could use each month (like birthdays, special days, no school, and early dismissal). 

This is the calendar pocket chart I have...and I LOVE it!



There are are also blank monthly pages for the kids to draw on and fill up. You can use the calendars in so many different ways! I've also included songs for each month. They teach them how to spell the month, but there is also one that has all the months of the year. And there are monthly scrambles...to unscramble the words. There's a version where they can unscramble the letters and glue them onto a calendar and you can use THAT calendar in a different way than you use the blank ones with pictures. 



Then....there are extension activities! It's your typical "Today's weather" chart and graphing page. Then there are Today is, Tomorrow is, and Yesterday was posters. There is also the number of the day poster AND generic calendar questions - enough to have a questions for each day that month!


(I'll be back later with pictures of how I display everything in my classroom! I forgot to take pictures on Friday...because, well, it was FRIDAY and I was ready to head out! ha!)

Check out this pack in my stores!
Shop on the Blog (enter CALENDAR for 20% discount!)

****GIVEAWAY!****

But I love this pack so much that I'm giving one away! I gave one away on my FB page (make sure you follow me over there, I like to do a lot of quick giveaways over there!) Just leave a comment below with your email address and I'll pick a winner Sunday night!



22 comments

Brandi said...

Looks great! Love the extension activities.

Brandi
successinsecondgrade@gmail.com

Jenny Graham said...

I used a promethian calendar all year because my room isn't set up with a board near my carpet…hopefully next year I can change that! Love this!

jenniferreardon13@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Love these pages! I've been looking for something just like this!

Jennifer said...

Ooooh! Love it! I haven't blogged for a basically a whole month-ish so I missed your new design debut. It is so fantastic and SO YOU! Love it!

Rowdy in First Grade

Unknown said...

Love it! Joyfullizzied@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I retired from teaching when my husband had a change in job. I miss it and I'm going back. I'm looking for something just like this - love it.

coloradoberry@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Sorry - forgot to put my name, Barbara Taylor

Yvonnee said...

Thanks so much! It looks great!
yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

Diane said...

This looks wonderful for my First Graders. They are English Language learners and need many visuals. They are making progress but at a very slow rate.
Thank you for this resource.
joanjam@sbcglobal.net

Tracey said...

This looks wonderful and just what I need. Thank you for sharing.
Yallup@icloud.com

XO XO * {Magical Memories} said...

Looks fabulous! This would be perfect for my firsties! Thank you for sharing!!
XO
Julcanez@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

You're quite the busy bee :) It's look awesome!!

thelearningtreeblog@gmail.com

Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Karyn said...

Wow I love how comprehensive this pack is! I think you have everything calendar covered! Haha! It seriously looks fabulous!

Kideducator@comcast.net

LR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LR said...

These look fun! I'd love it!
L.r

Unknown said...

This looks great!
colettelbest@gmail.com

Magen said...

I would love this!!!

Magenhyatt@gmail.com

Irene Jennings said...

What a pretty calendar bundles. I would love to have those. :)
Top Recommended Website Design Indianapolis Information

cordydaymen said...

Quickbooks support phone number is a technical support company that provides you the better and evenly used accounting software that is mostly preferred by accountants and chartared accountants for their work. Our software makes their work easy and even more convenient. We also provide a better and a anytime technical assistance for the customers or users of our accounting package.

fillcol said...

if you are looking for antivirus then we suggest you download Mcafee activate for total protection. if you had a premium version of Mcafee security and face any kind of technical error then you can visit our website of Mcafee free trial

alexathomson said...

Without activating the Microsoft Office setup, it is not possible to access its features. For activating Office, you need to follow these steps. Use any of the posted activation processes and activate your MS Office product on the computer. Just follow each and every given step at office.com/setup and apply them on your computer without skipping

Scott Stayris said...

Quickbooks is the best accounting software to handle business transactions. How to backup Quickbooks Online? In QuickBooks Online Advanced, you can use the Online Backup and restore the app to save online backups of your accounting data

Back to Top