My Spelling Journals!

I just got finished uploading my newest pack!
I had a friend of mine who teaches 1st grade, ask me to make her a version of my Hands-On Phonics Dictionary, but she didn't want one where the students cut out and glue in.
So here it is!
It's a spelling journal - but so much more!



This is a great way to get students involved in spelling! This interactive journal is set up to help students enhance their writing. This is like my Hands-On Phonics Dictionary, except with this one, all you do is print, and bind! 
We use our word journals every day in my class - my students have just come to know they need to look in their dictionaries before they ask how to spell anything! Every week we put in our Spelling and our sight words. They either highlight them (with a crayon!) or write them in if they are not already there!



Included is:

Directions of how to set it up WITH pictures for examples.

Covers for each section

Alphabet Journal has a page for each letter, title cards with pictures, and starter word lists
There are alternate pages that you could add in for digraphs and an "XYZ" page to take place of the last 3 pages.

Category Journal has a cover page, title cards with pictures, and starter word lists. 
Categories include:
school
colors
family
numbers
calendar
travel
pets
community
home
fall
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Winter
Valentine's day
St. Patrick's Day
Spring
Easter
Summer




There are 2 different version - handwriting lines and regular lines!






JUST ADDED:
2nd pages for each letter page without boxes of words (for extra lines for more words!)


Check it out!
Shop on the Blog (10% off when you enter the code SPELL)

3 comments

Miss DeCarbo said...

It looks fabulous! :)

Sugar and Spice

Nuha said...

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon
this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped me. Good job.

My blog post: Educative Blog

mahnoorburi said...

It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. Corrector.co

Back to Top