My FAVORITE dice...

The other day, I shared a freebie for spelling or sight words...



and I've also share this freebie with sight words...


The kids use dice....
but there are only 5 slots. BUT I have 10 words, so I like to do half and half.

So I tell them that they can make the "6" a lose a turn type thing, or maybe I tell them that they just do "THIS" number again (depending on what word is the hardest is the one I tell them to do again.

BUT...

I actually use THESE cubes now...for ALL my centers.

Stack n Smile Photo Blocks Stacking Toy
*click HERE to check them out

they are perfect....quiet, pretty, and I can put whatever I want in the sides...

So... I just take the word that is the hardest and put it in two sides.


4 comments

Grade School Giggles said...

Thank you for sharing the spelling sheet. I love it and just pinned it.
✿April✿
Grade School Giggles

Lori said...

I would love a set of these! Thanks for the link...won't be purchasing them right before Christmas, but hopefully one day! I've tried to get our local teacher store to get them in stock. Thanks for the freebies too!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jen! LOVE your site. :) Thanks for all of the time you've put into this; I've spent hours looking through everything.

The link to your Roll and Graph freebie doesn't seem to be working. Any way you can post it again?

Thanks,
Bre

bre.hofferkamp@gmail.com

Jen R said...

Hi Bre!
the link is in my visual plans - here's the link for my visual plans for that week :)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwK1uTYa0rUHV295MzhyV29DV1U/edit

Back to Top