Finally! Laura Numeroff Unit

Oh my land!!

I'm FINALLY finished AND uploaded...You guys seriously have no idea how long it's taken me to upload this!!! I think it's taking longer to upload than it did to make them!!! 
BOTH TpT AND TN are taking for.ev.er

well, it's not really finished...but I think I've added enough. Ha!!

I have some craftivities I wanted to add, but I think I'll do those separately.

This has been my "baby" for the last 5 days...it's been hard to get her finished with such beautiful beach days and potty training my 2 year old (having to run to the bathroom for EVERY false alarm is giving me my cardio! lol).

Remember how I posted the Tic Tac Toe for Laura Numeroff the other day?? (If not, it's in my TpT for free!)

Well, here are the activities/centers I made to go along with my unit study.

I spend all month on a particular author, but I really hit him/her hard for one good solid week.

There are TWELVE different centers and activities that you can use with Laura Numeroff's circle stories.
 Literacy Centers
~OO Word Sort
~ School Mouse Syllable Sort
~ Pig Party Contractions
~ 2 Different Comparing Books
~ Cause and Effect with Circle Books
~ If You Give a Student a  Pencil– Write your own Circle Book with a student book option or a circle foldable option

Math Centers
~Cupcake Combinations
~Perfect Breakfast Graphing
~Double Digit Donuts Addition
~Muffin Madness; expanded form
~Theme Park Numbers; word form
~Snack Time! Time to the hour, half hour, and 15 minute increments


or


I'll be back later with a linky - AND a great deal I found for all y'all!!

6 comments

Barbara said...

Nice going! It looks fun.
Barb
Grade ONEderful

Lisa R. said...

So adorable! Love it!

Lisa
fsuteach81@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

This looks so cute!! I LOVE Laura Numeroff's books!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Ginger Snaps said...

I love those books!! Also, what is the name of the font in your blog title (the first one). I keep seeing it everywhere and I like it!

Miss Squirrels said...

Sold!!!
I like the font of your blog description- spill the beans, where can we get them?
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Holly said...

You need to stop, just stop already - stop being so darn awesome. HA! That's okay...you can resume awesomeness because I love ya for it. Those activities looks so great, Jen!

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Back to Top