Caught on camera, snoring, and shakes!


FINALLY!!!

I got B's big ole smile on camera!! I have been seeing this beautiful smile for a good month now but I can never catch it on camera!

 
Please don't mind my attire - me and PJ have been reunited early in the night - lol!

She makes me smile :-D

I finally finished my Bear Snores On pack (which can also be used for Don't Wake the Bear and as a hibernation unit)


This pack uses Bear Snores on (as well as Bear Feels Scared). It also teaches about hibernation. Activities include:
Sequencing
Tree Map - is, can, do for both Bear in the story and nonfiction bears
Vocabulary Cards for the story
Picture Dictionary
Label a Bear with caption activity
Show what you know!
Compare and contrast - spring/winter bears and two different books
Writing extensions
Noun and Verb sort with cut and paste activity 
$1.50
or


Ok, so here is a picture of yesterday's "silent reading mini lesson."
We did some grammar...trying to figure out the difference between contractions and possessives.
And another tree map :)
Of COURSE they used their tabs to find their -'s word.

p.s....most of them STILL don't get it, even after my teaching, centers, reviewing, and small group...ugh! 

TODAY'S lesson was evaluating.

After they finished reading, they went back to their seats, turned knee to knee  with their side partners and said, "I did/not like this book,  _____________, because...." with a 20 second time limit (trying to get them not to tell the whole story...)

AND we made Shamrock shakes...

like my mustache?? lol

Last night I won this pack...


blog4
It includes a color recipe card for Shamrock Shakes and 4 activities:
Shake Up Your Senses printable
Mystery Word printable {SHAMROCK}
How to Make Shamrock Shakes Writing printable
Shamrock Shake art activity {patterns included]

and I was able to get my "save my life and she's my rock star" volunteer mom to run an errand right after our lunch to get the supplies...They turned out SOOOO cute. But I don't have pics to show you, I'll have to do that Monday - we have them hanging in the halls :) 
Ok, it's pizza and movie night and then I'm gonna work on my math centers - fun Friday night while hubs is at an auction...lol. Oh well.

Hope y'all had a FABulous Friday!!


16 comments

Unknown said...

I don't know which picture is cuter, your or b's!
happy Friday night!

Unknown said...

yours not your! On my tablet! It never listens...

The Colorful Apple said...

She's adorable!!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Unknown said...

That's one cute smile!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Kelley Cirrito said...

She is just too cute! Oh and you are too! I love the pics! You are on a role with those units! Hope you have a super weekend!

Jennifer said...

What a smile! Your new unit looks FAB!
Rowdy in First Grade

Elisabeth said...

You and your daughter are both adorable. Love little baby smiles! I'm also loving what you're doing during their independent reading time. I think I might have to pick something to focus on and give this a try when we head back on Monday! Thanks for the inspiration! :)


Tales of An Elementary Teacher

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Congrats on your winning...I want to take a trip to Vegas with you...hahahaha... Your little B is just precious and I do like the mustache...hehehe..

Have a great weekend!

Michelle

Jessica said...

The picture of B is so precious!!
Jessica

Apples and Papers

Lyndsey (A Year of Many Firsts) said...

Oh my word! B is PRECIOUS! My goodness.

It looks like you had a fun-filled day. I love the leprechaun on the loose activities. I can't wait to check out the Bear Snores On unit.

Love it all! Your picture is adorable!

Lyndsey
A Year of Many Firsts

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

She's precious!


Love your stache!

I won that packet too! Love it!

Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Traci Clausen said...

OMG that smile... so cute... on both of you! ;P
❤Traci❤
Dragonflies in First

Unknown said...

1. B is so precious!!! LOVE her smile! She's getting so big so quickly!
2. Love your mustache! You look super cute all dressed up :)
3. What a un activity for your kids!

❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

Kristin said...

B is ADORABLE!!! And I love your mustache!!
I saw that you won Kelli's giveaway and I was jealous!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Richard C. Lambert said...

The stop snoring bundle is effective in lessening my snoring episodes and I like how easy it is to use. The jaw strap sometimes comes off, specially because I toss and turn in my sleep, but most of the time, it stays in place. try zquiet reviews

shane lee said...

These reviews help you to choose mattresses that offer complete support to your body avoiding pressure points. You can find good durability mattresses with the help of these reviews. Some reviews contain information on the characteristics and brands of the mattresses.  long haul mattress

Back to Top