Gearing up for Next Year!

Hey guys! I want to show you something cool....Look up!!

No, not at the ceiling....at the top of my blog.  I have "pages" now, so you can see all the products I have in my TpT store according to "subject!" I just LOVE being organized!! lol!

Also, today we were doing my M&M activities in my pack...


well... I found a few mistakes....blarg!! (you can see one of them in the picture here....)

Oh golly.... well, if you bought this pack already, please make sure you go redownload it!


Also, I wanted to show you what I'm doing to get ahead and get ready for next year....

One of the things I'm already copying off is my reading logs for next year....I made a new version for this year, because I'm trying to conserve paper...and in my school, it's hard to get kids to get just signatures,much less fill out a form about what they read. So I just opt for signatures.

Click the pic if you want a copy!
(I have checked this A MILLION times to make sure this is right, but you just never know - ack!!)

I'm also getting ready to copy off my Numbers Every Day folders...




TN



and I'm "beefing" up my stash of facts quizzes for my binder (check out my binder post HERE)

TN

I'm also getting together my Common Core packs...

My "I Can statements" and my "gradebook"


(I have grades Kinder, 1, 2, and 3!)

check them out on:
TN


I'm also copying off my year's worth of geometry quilts from Reagan. This was one of my first purchases from TpT, and I LOVE them!


Also, from Lori, I'm making my binder of Sight Word activities - from both of her sight word packs!
(I just LOVE these packs!)

      

AND, I love having Kristen's Grab and Go sheets printed and ready to use - you just never know when you'll need them!



One last thing....

Tonight's the LAST day for the sale!!! So head on over and stock up! I'm getting ready to move from my wishlist to my cart - woo!







10 comments

Suzy Q said...

You crack me up...here I am thinking about getting ready for tomorrow and you are getting ready for August!

I also bought the geometry quilts last year entirely because of you. :-)

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

Alright...I'm panicking. I'm still planning for tomorrow!! But, perhaps it because I always revamp my lessons and make sure I'm maximizing every students learning outcomes! YOUR A LIGHT FOR ALL OF US! Smiles and stop by anytime!

Lori Rosenberg said...

I love how so many of us are already planning for next year! This is a great time to decide what we want to keep and what we want to change, while it's still fresh in our minds. Love your products and thank for shouting out mine!

Ѽ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com


Unknown said...

Aw Jen! You are such a great blog friend. I love ya!

Wendy said...

I love your reading logs for next year!! Is there any way you can share it in a word file format? I was thinking of not doing A.R. points at the beginning of the year next year. (I teach first grade.) Thanks and I love your blog!
Wendy

Melodee said...

I love all of your goodies! I also love that you are planning for next year already. The lesson planner I used this year is amazing, and I am freaking out because I can't place my order for next year's till June 1st, haha!

Laura Boriack said...

I'll have to check out those sight words packets - awesome!I'm your newest follower.
Laura
Over the 1st Grade Rainbow

Unknown said...

I love that you squished two months of reading logs onto one page! AMAZING! I get one ream a paper each week from the school. This year I hope my parents donate some. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome work!

Unknown said...

Your stuff looks great, especially the Common Core binders. Are you planning on do a 4th grade version?

Unknown said...

Do you have an editable version of your reading log calanders?

Back to Top