Updated St. Patty Day Bundle!

I just finished updating and uploading ALL of my St. Patrick's day units!
I put them ALL into ONE bundle too!
This St. Patrick's Day unit includes all of my St. Patrick's Day themed activities in one bundle!

 Literacy Centers include: 
-ABC order to the 3rd letter, using blends and digraphs, with a writing & illustrating extension 
-Parts of Speech Sort (noun,verb, adjective) 
-Fact and Opinion 
-Sentence Stretcher with a book extension 
-Label It! labeling the parts of a leprechaun
 -Pocket Full of Nouns - common and proper noun sorting and writing activity 

 Math Centers include: 
-2-Digit addition with and without regrouping 
-Graphing with addition AND/OR multiplication extension and write about the data extension 
-Missing addend

 -3-digit number order 
-Time to the hour and half hour with option for quarter hour 
-clover measurement - standard and nonstandard units of measurement 

 These can also be bought as separate units.

The bundle is on sale for 20% off tonight and Saturday. 

BUT - you can head over to my FACEBOOK page and try to win it!

3 comments

Kelley Cirrito said...

Looks great Jen!!! I want to checkout the sentence scrambler! Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

Looks great, so much completely ready for the big day! What a busy lady you are!!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello! I recently just started a youtube Korean food channel, EasyKoreanFood, where you can learn how to make fast & easy Korean food! It would mean the world to me if you could check it out because I'm just starting out! Thanks!

Back to Top