Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday B!!

Today, my baby turns ONE!! 

(tears of joy, tears of sadness, and just plain ole tears)

My, oh, my - how time flies!! 

I'm inviting you to the party, since y'all have been with me for the last year - 
head over to my Facebook page to see how I'm celebrating!! 

Happy birthday to my sweet B!!!


Christina Marie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Baby B!

Christina :)
Check out my blog!
Apples, Books, and Crayons

Melodee said...

awe! happy birthday! what a cutie!

Traci said...

How time flies!!!!

I hope you and B enjoy the day!

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

Thanks Traci! We sure did... we went to the beach

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

Thanks! She sure does put a smile on my face :-)

Anonymous said...

Аfter explorіng а number οf the blog artiсles
on your blog, I rеally appreciate youг way оf ωrіting
a blog. I added it to my bookmark wеbѕite lіѕt anԁ will bе
checκing back ѕoon. Take a look аt my website aѕ ωell аnd tell me youг
Feel free to surf my webpage ;

Amy Howbert said...

Happy sweet birthday! Our oldest turned 17 this month, so cherish every moment! Our babies are the BEST!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized

Lisa R. said...

Awww, happy birthday to B!! Time sure flies doesn't it!? What a cutie!
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Nicole said...

Happy birthday B!! I hope the party was fabulous!! She is SO stinkin' cute!!
Rowdy in Room 300