Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sale Time!

Are you ready for the sale??

(hehe - I posted this on my FB page.)


(look how stinkin' cute - thanks for the button Ashley!)
Yes, I have TONS of Ashley's clip art in my cart


So here are a few of my favorite things that I've made....
(and some of my most popular) 

(graphics by KPM)

CM300x250

Make sure you enter CMT12 when you check out to get TpT's 10% off my already reduced sale prices!! Check out some of my other friends below who are having a sale!

And TODAY starts the sale for Teacher's Notebook!



TN is giving 10% off the already reduced sale prices - NO CODE NEEDED!

Tomorrow, I will be back with my visual plans for next week! I am waiting on a few products that are in the works - and I can't wait to get them!!

I'm also finishing up my Subtraction Regrouping activity pack, which is in the same format as my Addition Strategies and 2-Digit Math Centers packs, which are some of my best sellers.





2 comments:

Sarah Paul said...

Your Santa pictures with all your TPT items is ADORABLE! I'll be checking out your store for sure!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Amy Howbert said...

Looking forward to some good math subtraction regrouping! You have great packets!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com