Product Swap!

MrsStanfordsClass

Today, for the swap, I'm going to show you some UBER cute activities from..



from Alisha - also known as...


In her literacy pack, there are TONS of activities....

A sort activity AND cut and paste for short vowels....


here's a close-up - 


A syllable sort...


There are activities for ABC order, compound words, synonyms, and antonyms...


Close - up....



THEN, there are writing activities too!!

a word bank - in color or BW with a few different options for the writing paper

and there are sequencing books - with different options for the cover...


And THIS is one of my favorites in the pack...

It's a year-long writing activity!


Super cute!!


And then all year, they write about what they "ate" for knowledge - how fun is that?!!?

and THEN...there's the sequencing headband...

LOVE it!! 



There are a few more activities included in the fabulous pack....

AND there is a math pack that goes along with this - woohoo!!

Make sure you go on over and see what she has to show you over on her blog today!


4 comments

Melissa said...

So cute! I love the idea of tracking knowledge learned through the year.
DillyDabbles

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

How adorable!!!!

Blessings,
Jessica
✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
❤ I hope you enjoyed the swap!! If you would like to join again the link to sign up is on my post :)

Lisa R. said...

That is such a cute pack!! I am so putting that on my wishlist!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

A Teacher Without a Class said...

I love the caterpillar!

Back to Top