May Linky and 3 Pigs Winner!

Short and sweet tonight - I'm gonna try and catch up on my DVR shows and blog posts - I know - what a wild life I lead on a Friday night! ha!!


My brain is finally relaxed enough to think about my pageant title, so I can link up to Farley's May Linky!


I'm loving that I'm in 2nd grade again next year!! BUT, and this is a BIG BUT - not only am I losing one of my great friends (remember the surprise party??), BUT my admin is also moving my other favorite person I work with to THIRD!!! waaaaa!!! All I can hope is that the AC teacher comes back to 2nd - bc she's great too!! (Yes, I'm talking about you Melissa!!)
 I had THE BEST team this year. I'm so sad...

Thankfully, my "needing" MAY get fixed tomorrow - IF we make it back from Sea World in time...it's a GNO on Cinco de Mayo - woop woop! Already told hubs that I claim Saturday night - so NO going to auctions for him.

And my pageant title??

Yeah - I wake up and I'm ready to go! lol...yes, I DO need a cup of coffee, but I'm tellin' ya, it's like I have B6 in my veins...lol. But I've also realized that if all I do is lay around, then that's all I'll do...though sometimes, I WISH I could just sit - ha!!

In other news, 

I ACTUALLY finished my Cinderella unit!!  It's not uploaded yet, but it WILL be there for the sale!!



And thank you, thank you, thank you for all that "entered" the giveaway!! And I am LOVING all the people who have linked up to my linky - and they still are!! Sorry it's taken me a while to get around to everyone - this week, there just have NOT been enough hours in the day!! But I'm finding some GREAT ideas for Word Wall Activities!!

You can still join, BTW :)



And finally....the winner for the 3 Little Pigs Unit is..

Laura from Peace, Love, and First Grade!


I just finished uploading it to 
and

Yes, I DID separate them, since I know that some people like to buy just one or the other.

I'll get the Cinderella pack uploaded this weekend....AND I MAY  have something in the works for that one!

Have a great night y'all!!

6 comments

Corinna said...

I love your pageant title!! I am the same way, up at 5 am and moving til I can't move anymore. Your units look great! I will head over and check them out:)

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second

Miss Squirrels said...

I drink LOTS of coffee- but could never call myself "energized"...once I hit the house- I am D.O.N.E...maybe because my children are a little older and it isn't considered neglect if I don't get up...:)
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

luckeyfrog said...

Totally agree- never enough time in the day for all I want to do!

Have fun at Sea World!

Jenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

Kelley Cirrito said...

I am so glad you are going to be in second grade next year!! That is such a relief!! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

You would TOTALLY win the pageant with that name! Couldn't think of a more fitting title!

Congrats on the move to 2nd!!!! A much better place to be for a FL teacher!

❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

Maria said...

Hi there! I love your blog and think you would be such a wonderful addition to my linky party. Check it out at www.mariadismondy.com/blog My blog is called Be The Difference and the Linky party is called Make a Difference Mondays!

Back to Top