It's a celebration sale!

Before I get into my post, I have to just say...

after seeing all y'alls lunches through Tara's linky, I feel the need to cook and deliver lunch to y'all! ha!!

 Crackers and a coke?? WHAT is that?? And some of you don't even eat at all??!! Y'all need to eat a balanced lunch!! lol.

Of course I am joking with you all...(but I'm also NOT joking..lol)

On other news....YESTERDAY was a birthday....

My baby girl is 3 months old!!

see her chunky legs???

And LOOK at this one...I love it! hehe


And tomorrow (Friday) is my LAST official day of spring break!!
I have to run up to get an incubator from UCF's 4H department...and get some stuff printed, but then I think after naptime (A's....not mine. Remember, I can't nap), it'l be a trip to the beach!

Anyway, in honor of me reaching 500 followers, B turning 3 months, and it's my last Spring break day, both stores are 20% off!

It will be on from midnight to midnight on Friday...so stock up!!


OH!
Also, go check out Elizabeth's giveaway!! She reached 200 followers!

Yay her!!

Fun in Room 4B

She has some great stuff she's giving away (if I do say so myself -ha!)

16 comments

Elizabeth said...

Wow...these pictures are adorable :)

Thanks for the shout-out!

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

Jennifer said...

She is so cute! I love the picture with the blocks!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Elisabeth said...

Oh my goodness....how cute! My husband just came in here talking about how much he wanted another dog and I said a baby would be even better and then I see these pictures. It prompted me to text my aunt to see if we could go see her babies tonight, ha. Enjoy the rest of your spring break and your adorable baby!

Tales of An Elementary Teacher

Lori Rosenberg said...

Your pictures put a BIG smile on my face! What a little cutie! Enjoy your last day of freedom!

Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Kelley Cirrito said...

Omg! She is getting so big and beautiful!! Woohoo for reaching 500!

Kristin said...

Adorable pics!
And please make me lunch and deliver it. Yes, please!
Congrats on 500!!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

The Colorful Apple said...

I love chunky baby legs - she looks so cute! Enjoy the rest of your break, I'm counting the days till mine!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Amy Dodd said...

Your baby is so cute! I love chunky baby legs!

I found your blog a few weeks ago and am really enjoying it! I love when you posted what you were doing for your reading mini lessons!

I see that you must live somewhat close to me! I teach in Osceola County, but I saw that you were picking something up at UCF so I figured you were around this area!

Amy

Jen R said...

Amy, I do!! I teach/live in brevard county...I am going up to the UCF branch in Cocoa...we're planning a FL meet-up in June! I hope you can come!!

Barbara said...

LOVE your baby's sweet smile :)

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

Miss Squirrels said...

Awww.....I love how B. has her arms up like "yeah!!!!"

Can't wait to see your chicks:)
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

She is adorable!! Love the pictures you took. Enjoy your last day of spring break! I gave you an award on my latest post. Come check it out!
Jessica

Apples and Papers

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Your little one is too cute!! I didn't even notice that the blocks said 3 months at first...LOL how cute!!!!

Girl, my lunches were always either a cutie, edemame beans, or some tuna...if I ate anything more, I would want to nap...hehehe

Have a great day out and about and at the BEACH!!!! I will be at the beach in my brain...right there next to you...hehehe

Michelle

The 3AM Teacher

Kerri Buckner said...

I felt the same way about some of the lunches I've seen. I don't know how that's all some people eat. I'm starving by the end of the day and I eat a decent sized lunch. Enjoy your last day of break! I still have another week before mine.
http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/2012/03/wild-hair.html

Amy Dodd said...

I would love to try to come to a meet up! That would be so much fun!

Unknown said...

She's growing up so quickly!!!!! She's so precious!!! I love the new pics!!!


❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

Back to Top