Baby, it's cold outside!

You MUST sing that like the girl in ELF - that is now my favorite version :)

Today was a whopping 42 degrees! yes!! And my child was STILL begging to go outside! I can't blame her really. It's beautiful and cold beautifully cold outside! So we got all bundled up and played outside!

And yesterday, we did some newborn pics with Brooklynn...here's a sneak peek! It's SUUUU-PER Baby! hehe. 

I've been inspired by Clutter-Free Classroom's Project. I can't exactly do it at work, but I can do it at home! Here is my project I accomplished today during nap times...with my momma's help :) I just need to get more of those boxes to help with my OCDness :)


Ok, don't forget tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00 pm is the deadline for the 200 Follower Giveaway! Go {HERE} to enter!

6 comments

Kristin said...

I think you have forgotten that you just had a baby.
Slow down, girl!!! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Kelley Cirrito said...

That looks great Jen! Your baby girl is too cute, I can't get over it!!! I started back today without kids and I am still totally exhausted!

Jen R said...

lol...kristin, if its any consolation, my mom did a lot if it and I was telling her which boxes to put stuff in. lol!
kelley...get some sleep tonight! lol. its going to be like the first day after summer break for u tomorrow! :)

Unknown said...

I'm right there with Kristen!!!! Are you nuts?!?! It looks absolutly amazing but why don't you just relax?!?!?! Read a good book, take a bath, NAP! haha. The girls are absolutly precious!!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Jessica said...

I wish I had has much energy as you right now! Your girls are adorable!!

Erika said...

If you weren't so far away, I'd hire you to come organize my closets. I am decluttering (is that a word) at school and still planning on getting rid of my big honking teacher desk. It feels good to get rid of stuff.

2B Honey Bunch
The Best Endings

Back to Top