New Year Resolutions:
1. to lose all the baby weight.
2. get better organized...ok, to get MY FAMILY more organized..lol
3. stop stressing about the small stuff - but that's what I do...my OCD sometimes takes over
4. Continue blogging & blog hopping!
5. Make a family night once a week - no TV!!
1. Get better organized..lol. I mean I AM organized,but I want to rethink how I want it....
2. Maybe write a children's book?? I have actually written one, but now I don't know where to go with it....
3. Get better at paperwork...I HATE HATE HATE it!!
4. maybe start working on making my own units (for TpT)??
5. Keep blog stalking!!! HA! It's the BEST professional development!
What are your resolutions?!?
❤ Link Up ❤
Ok, those of you with small children at home and NO family around to help watch, know that this is NOT the easiest thing to do. And quite honestly, I really don't remember all the movies I've seen this year....and especially since most have them have been on DVD and I don't know which year they actually came out...
Ok, I have a few favorites....most of which are in their LAST season!! ahhh!!!
|I actually met the WHOLE cast one year up in NYC...talk about star struck!|
I'm not sure why, but I'm kind of addicted to this show - and my husband will actually sit and watch it with me too! hehehe (he'd kill me if he knew I told you!)
I seriously like this show...First off, I followed Lauren Graham over from Gilmore Girls...but I really think that EVERYONE can relate to this show, some how!
Restaurant?? Ok, again, with a 2 year old, we RARELY ever go out - it's SOOOO not worth our frustrations..lol. But one of my FAVE places is Long Doggers...and there's one on the beach that I like to visit on our weekly beach trips in the summer :)
I will have to say Blogging....I gave it a try in September, and I am UH. DICT. TED!!! lol. I think I have grown so much professionally because of all y'all, but I've also gained a lot more new friends :)
7. Favorite gift you received
This has yet to come...but she should be here by tomorrow!! Little baby Brooklynn will be my favorite gift!
OMGosh....I'm going to have to say my "Oh My Crafts" board because it's totally inspired me to get back in to my crafty ways :)
5. Favorite blog post
Hmmm....I would have to say any post that is a Linky Party...there have been Foldables, Mentor Writing, Read Alouds, and then just all the *Fun* linkies, like Farley's Currently parties, the bag party. I love linkies becuase I get to see what everyone else does with the same concept - PLUS I get to meet new bloggy friends.
4. Favorite accomplishment
Graduated with my masters in Elementary Reading!!!
|playing in snow in July!! My dad and my daughter :)|
|Autumn and me paddleboarding|
|Christmas day at the beach :)|
When I lived in West Virginia, one of my favorite memories was going to the drive in movie theater. I have told my husband this a bazillion times...and for mother's day this year, he found one in FL and he took me to one!!
In life: To lose all this baby weight...
In school: I need to be better at paperwork - I DETEST paper work...and now with this RTI thing...ugh. Don't get me started...
All right. So that's my 11 in 2011. Go on over and Link UP!!! Please! :) I love reading all y'alls links :)