Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Waffles!!

SO not school related....well, I guess it COULD be if you really wanted to :)
I haven't been in blogland long enough for y'all to know that I'm a very thematic woman...

I got this idea from Tip Junkie...And since Mr. Spouse works tomorrow (he's a firefighter - 24 hour shifts) and I work Halloween morning, I just had to make them today!


I just made Bisquick waffles....added in some agave, vanilla extract, and pumpkin spice. Then I gave it some red and yellow food gel (or food coloring if that's what you have on hand). Add in the chocolate chips...and voila! 
(Let me tell you that I am a bonafide health nut...but on these special occasions, we just have to engage in these fun, festive, chocolate for breakfast activities!)


Jack-o-lantern waffles!!

They are kid tested.....


And mother approved....

Oh wait...yeah. You do NOT want to see my picture that came out! HAHA! it's not my best morning picture...But rest assured, they are mother approved!

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Thus, Duracell offers a combination of the best quality and affordability. Don't wait until the last minute to find out this information because if you do then you could be in for a very big surprise that won't be pleasant. Laptop battery is an important parts of the laptop.

Carmen said...

Home Health Aides Training Newport News Va What Makes Up Certified Nursing Assistant Courses If you want to start your career as a Certified Nursing Assistant then all you need to have is a high school diploma to get admission in a cna training program. Lose baby weight much quicker.